Performing Arts Fort Worth, Inc. (PAFW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and conducts its recruiting and selection to identify the best possible match for each open position.
Hospitality / Parking Services
Reports To: Hospitality Services Director
Part-time multi-function position, including bartending, set up crew for meetings and events, valet and garage parking.
- Must have valid Texas Driverís License;
- Must have current TABC Certificate or ability to obtain certification;
- Prior bartending experience preferred;
- Flexible to work nights, weekends and some holidays;
- Able to lift 25 lbs or more.
For immediate consideration, submit resume and cover letter to:
mail: Performing Arts Fort Worth, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
330 East 4th Street Suite 300
Fort Worth TX 76102
fax: 817.810.9259 Attn: Human Resources
No telephone calls, please.
Performing Arts Fort Worth, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.